Sunday, August 11, 2013

Freedom, Flexibility and Flow




30 day challenge



Yes, I'm doing the 30 day blog challenge, but as a new blogger and without the habit of writing daily and since Seattle summer is fleeting, I've missed a few days... so... some brief answers as we get into week 2. 


What’s your definition of freedom in business and adventure in life?
This is a new realization for me, and a big one.  I crave a lot of flexibility in my life.  What probably looks to others like a disorganized mess, is really my best way of working.  I'm calling it flow.  Its actually only when I get really stressed out that I seek structure and organization and calendars and schedules.  And that isn't really good for me.  I need goals, and systems, and purpose, but not rigidity.
Its because I like this flexibility that there is space for adventure in my life.  The biggest part of adventure for me is doing what I'm curious about - and I'm curious about a lot in the world.

What is your definition of location independence?

Flexibility that I can work from anywhere, even if I all I want is to work from my home office.  Clients that trust me enough that they don't need to see me to know that I am creating great work for them.  

What’s does your perfect day look like?

I tackled this in day 2!  I may come back and add more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment