Wednesday, August 7, 2013

First Post Ever!


I've been thinking, and thinking, and thinking about starting a blog.  But, I keep getting stuck in the analysis paralysis that has kept me stuck from moving forward on many other things in life.  So this time, I'm going to just jump in and see what happens.  I mean really - what a better reason to actually get started than a kick in the bum (ahem, 30 day challenge) from someone whose blog I respect and learn from?  
http://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/blogchallenge/blog-challenge-day1

And that's where we derive my blog's name.  I'm not exactly prepared, I'm not exactly sure where this is going, but I'm starting anyway... so... 

Wherever You Are.... Just Start There. 

-Amy


TODAY’s challenge: Write a post on why you started your blog, who you wanted to reach, what you wanted it to be all about. Then state why you joined this blog challenge and what you want to get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment